Call for Papers & Workshops - Deadline July 29, 2018
Take part in the Automotive Ethernet Congress 2019 with technical papers, examples from real-life practice, workshops and reports of experience. Send us your suggestions on topics like the following:
• Introduction: fundamentals for Ethernet users
• Concrete implementation of automotive Ethernet projects
• Physical layer: new solutions for 100 Mbit/s and 1 Gbit/s
• Interoperability tests: components working together
• Audio/video transmission: AVB and TSN in practice
• Safety and security: critical applications with Ethernet
• Use cases: new possibilities for Ethernet use
• Tools: test and development systems
• Electromagnetic compatibility: from cable to compliance testing
• Outlook: en route to 10 Gbit/s — requirements, challenges, new data rates
These are just a few ideas for a paper you might propose. You're welcome to send us an abstract on other aspects in and around the automotive Ethernet topic. Please submit a succinct résumé of your paper via our online tool!
We're looking forward to all your interesting proposals.
The closing date for submissions is July 29, 2018.
Editor Elektronik automotive
E-Mail: Stefanie Eckardt